Pregnancy and Termination Counselling
Everyone will feel differently about being pregnant and it may be hard to make a decision about what to do.
The Well Women Centre believes that every woman has the right to decide how to deal with an unexpected pregnancy whether it be continuation or termination.
Considering a Termination/Abortion?
- Information, support and counselling for women considering a termination.
- Space to think through choices available in a non-medical, women only setting.
- Urgent appointments available.
- Referral for a termination, if required or details of other sources of support if continuing with the pregnancy.
- Telephone support available by appointment.
Post Termination Counselling
- Although an abortion can be hard to talk about, we offer a safe and accepting place where you can talk through your thoughts and feelings.
- Counselling up to 12 sessions.
- Fast track appointments available.
We also provide
- Pregnancy Testing
- Information on sexual health
- Contraception information
- Free condoms
To find out more or make an appointment you can:
Phone: 01924 211114
You do not need to access our drop-in service first to make an appointment for this specialised counselling service.
If you are a GP/referrer and would like any of our information/publicity materials, electronic versions of our referral forms or further information about these services, you can contact us on 01924 211114